Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sketching

I was fooling around today, drawing and was thinking about my Two-Face post. So I started doodling in a new image of another Batman villain, who will be unveiled later. This drawing is far more detailed and in my opinion far cooler than my Two-Face character. Don't assume it's the Joker or the Riddler, I chose a more interesting and less known character. The drawing itself has come out very well and as soon as I scan it in I'll post it. I need to ink it first though and then I'll post it and then I'll post the final after I Photoshop up a lot of nice color for the picture. I'm sure you're thinking, "Is he going to do a series now?" and the answer to that question is a resounding... maybe. After this who knows if I'll still have the steam to continue a project like this, but I do love Batman a lot and he has a sweet rogues gallery, so who know.

No comments: